- 2pounds potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped fine
- 1/4cup Greek yogurt
- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes until tender. Let cool slightly, then cut into ¾ inch pieces.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add eggs, dill, scallions, and radishes.
- In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, salt, and vinegar. Pour dressing over the potato mixture and stir to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe originally appeared as Fresh Dill Potato Salad on realfoodrealdeals.com.