Fresh Lime Pie with Vanilla Cookie Crust
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 (8-ounce) tub frozen light nondairy whipped topping, thawed according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared vanilla cookie crust
- Whisk together the whipped topping, condensed milk, and lime juice until well blended.
- For more of a lime flavor and flecks of lime in the filling, add 2 tablespoons finely grated lime zest. You can make this pie with lemon juice and lemon zest if you prefer.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared crust and freeze until firm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Robin Takes 5: 500 Recipes, 5 Ingredients or Less, 500 Calories or Less, 5 Nights a Week at 5:00 PM by Robin Miller/Andrews McMeel Publishing