- 1pound Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1/3cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 3tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2cups cooked whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1cup cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Rinse chard and place in a large pot (leaves should be wet). Cover and cook over medium heat until tender. 5 to 10 minutes. Drain. When cool enough to handle, squeeze out excess water.
- Preheat broiler. While it’s preheating, combine eggs, milk, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in spaghetti and chard.
- Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet on the stove over low heat. Add egg mixture; cover and cook until top is almost set, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Sprinkle frittata with mozzarella and broil 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 350
- Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 171mg
- Sodium 667mg
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 23g