Frosty Strawberry Shake
- Yield: 4 servings
It’s important to use well-chilled ingredients to get a milkshake-like consistency in this drink.
- 1 1/2cups orange juice, chilled
- 1-- (10 1/2-ounce) package silken tofu, chilled
- 1-- banana
- 8ounces individually frozen strawberries (do not thaw)
- 1 to 2tablespoons honey (optional)
- Put orange juice, silken tofu and banana into blender and whirl until smooth.
- Add frozen strawberries and blend well, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. If a sweeter taste is desired, blend in honey. Makes about 4 cups.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 132
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 29mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Fiber 1.5g
- Protein 7g