Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Drops
- Yield: servings
- 2cups non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2teaspoon almond extract
- 2tablespoons 2% milk
- 2tablespoons amber agave syrup
- 2tablespoons confetti sprinkles
- 1bunch blueberries, blackberries or raspberries
- Line 2-3 large baking pans with wax paper.
- Mix everything together (except for the berries) and pour into a pastry bag with a large flower tip. If you don’t have a pastry bag, use a sturdy, gallon-sized freezer bag. Pour yogurt mixture into the freezer bag, then cut the tip off of one corner.
- Once you’ve made all the little drops, place a berry onto each drop.
- Place the pan in your freezer (sitting flat) for a couple of hours. They freeze really quickly. After they are frozen, pop off waxed paper and store in freezer bags.
Recipe courtesy of Missy Monsour Law, a mother of four who loves creating fun and healthy food for her family. As an avid food photographer she has developed a passion for sharing her recipes and photographs on her blog, The Renaissance of Sugar Magnolia.