- 3tablespoons orange juice
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon honey
- 3/4teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1pinch salt
- 1large navel orange, peeled and cut into sections
- 1medium Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1medium banana, sliced
- 1/2-- Haas avocade, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons golden raisins
- 2tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans, preferably toasted
- 6large red- or green-leaf lettuce leaves
For the dressing, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds, mustard and salt in a large bowl.
Add the orange, apple, banana, avocado, raisins and walnuts; toss gently to coat well.
Arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each of 6 plates. Top each with one-sixth of the fruit mixture. Serve at once.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 120
- Fat 4.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 65mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 2g