- Yield: 3 to 4 servings
- 1large head garlic (containing approximately 14 cloves)
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1bunch green onions, sliced
- -- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-- (8-ounce) package fettuccine
- Peel garlic cloves and slice thinly.
- In a pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat and saute garlic about 4 minutes. Add green onions and continue sauteing until garlic is golden brown and green onions are tender, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain and add to garlic mixture in pan. Toss and serve.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 283
- Fat 9.3g
- Saturated Fat 1.4g
- Cholesterol 49mg
- Sodium 16mg