National Chicken Council
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2cup Asian ginger dressing, usually found in the produce section
- 1 1/2teaspoons curry powder
- 2cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1cup rainbow slaw mix
- 1-- Granny Smith apple or other tart apple, sliced thinly
- 3-- scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/3cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
- 12large leaves soft lettuce, such as Bibb or Boston lettuce
In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, ginger dressing and curry powder and mix well.
Add all remaining ingredients, except lettuce leaves, to bowl and toss gently to combine.
Place two lettuce leaves on each plate, fill each leaf with a small amount of the chicken mixture and serve.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 220
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 20g