- Yield: 16 servings
- 20large marshmallows
- 2tablespoons butter
- 3cups low fat granola
- 1cup chopped Georgia pecans
- 3ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted (optional)
- Melt butter in medium pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Remove from heat and stir in granola and pecans, mixing well.
- Transfer mixture to lightly buttered 9 x 5 loaf pan. Press firmly and evenly into pan and set aside to cool.
- Invert pan to remove “block” of granola. Cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 8 bars. Serve as is, or, if desired, insert extra-long toothpicks as handles and dip partway in chocolate.