Good-for-Your-Gut Green Juice
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2cup fresh mint leaves
- 1cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1/2 - 1 pear or green apple (optional)
- 1/2teaspoon coconut oil or chia seeds
- Using a juicer, juice all the ingredients except the oil or seeds.
- Pour into a glass, add the oil or seeds, and enjoy.
Images reproduced by permission of Kyle Books from Go with Your Gut: The Insider’s Guide to Banishing the Bloat with 75 Digestion-Friendly Recipes by Robyn Youkilis. ©2016 by Ellen Silverman. All rights reserved.