Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- 1pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/4cup green onions
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon pepper
- 2teaspoons steak seasoning
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat grill to 350F.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and pat dry. Using a sharp knife, slice each sprout in half the long way and finely chop green onions.
- Place brussel sprouts and green onions in a gallon size bag. Pour in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and steak seasoning.
- Shake bag until brussel sprouts are fully coated.
- Place a sheet of tin foil on the grill and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer brussel sprouts onto the grill and cook with grill closed for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Lee is a recipe developer, a photographer, and the lifestyle blogger behind Fit Foodie Finds. FFF is all about taking simple ingredients and turning them into something mouthwatering and good-for-you.