Guacamole for Lindsay
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 3 firm but ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, gently fold the avocados, cilantro, lime juice, jalapenos, garlic, and cumin together. Season to taste with salt.
Reprinted with permission from What’s for Dinner?: Delicious Recipes for a Busy Life by Curtis Stone, Ballantine Books 2013.