Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Yield: servings
- 2-- apples (any kind!)
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1tablespoon cinnamon
- 3tablespoons raisins
- First mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Set aside this mixture.
- Cut the core out of the apple so there is hole down the center.
- Put the coreless apples in microwaveable bowls.
- Next fill the middle of the apples half full of the mixture. Add 1 tsp of water to the middle of the apple to moisten your mixture.
- Fill the rest of the apple up with the mixture. Once the apple is full, pour 1 tsp of water over the apple to make the top half of the mixture also moist.
- Cover the apple with plastic wrap and cook on high for 5 minutes in the microwave. Or you can cook them in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Just make sure you cover them with foil instead of saran wrap if you do it in the oven!
Reprinted with permission from Six Sisters' Stuff. On their blog they post easy (and delicious) recipes, crafts, and anything else they feel like sharing. Now that all of the girls have moved away from each other, the blog is just one more way they keep in touch.