- 1cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4cup plus 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/3cup chopped pecans
- 7tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-- (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1-- (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1-- (29-ounce) can sweet potatoes (yams), drained
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, pecans and margarine. Press into bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In a mxing bowl, mix cream cheese and remaining 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar until creamy. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
In a mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 206
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 167mg
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 4g