- 2 12-oz bags of fresh cranberries
- 1cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3ounces Q Tonic
- Bring cranberries, sugar and water to simmer in a sauce pan.
- Stir occasionally, until berries begin to pop, about 2 minutes
- Drain liquid through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Set aside half the cranberries and then force the rest through the sieve.
- Discard solids remaining in sieve then add the set aside cranberries to the pitcher.
- Chill pitcher until cold, about 2 hours.
- Add 1 1/4 cups top shelf gin (Plymouth works well). Stir
- Fill highball glasses will ice.
- Pour 3oz cranberry mixture into glasses. Top off glasses with 3oz Q Tonic
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
Reprinted with permission from Q Drinks.