Honey Ginger Chicken Wraps
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2cups cooked rice
- 2cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- -- juice of 1/2 a lemon or a splash of vinegar
- 6whole large (10-12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- -- a small handful of fresh greens or vegetables
- -- minced chiles or garlic
- -- red pepper flakes
- -- radishes
- Add a splash of water to the cooked rice and warm in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Put rice aside.
- Combine all ingredients (including optional additions, if using) and let sit for just a minute so that the chicken absorbs the flavors. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortillas one at a time in a dry pan at medium-high heat, flipping after 1-2 minutes. Immediately stuff each with about 1 cup of the filling mixture. Roll tightly, being sure to fold in the short ends first.
Republished with permission from The Feed Zone Cookbook.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 500
- Fat 15g
- Sodium 228mg
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 71g