- 1-- (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1-- (16-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1-- (15-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1-- (14-ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2cup small pasta shells (uncooked)
In a medium saucepan, combine, kidney and cannellini beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and pasta shells. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered, until pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of the Mushroom Council and mushroominfo.com