Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Pine Nuts
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4cup chopped parsley
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8ounces angel hair pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 2tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water; drain well and set aside.
- In small nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic, stirring, one minute. Transfer to large bowl and add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Season to taste.
- Add pasta with reserved cooking water to bowl and toss together until well combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 297
- Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 9mg
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 8g