- Yield: 2 servings
- 3cups (packed) chopped baby bok choy
- 2 1/2cups coconut ice (see recipe instructions)
- 1/2teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1cup coconut water
- sweetener, to taste
Coconut Ice: Freeze pure coconut water in ice cube trays until solid.
For the Smoothie:
- Blend all the ingredients together until frosty and smooth. Taste, and sweeten as desired.
Superfood Boost: Add 1 teaspoon of wheatgrass powder.
Reprinted with permission from Superfood Smoothies © 2013 by Julie Morris, Sterling Publishing Co., Inc. Photography by Julie Morris