Lime-Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2-- sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons light butter or no trans fat margarine
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 9×13 baking dish with olive oil spray.
3. Add sweet potato pieces, dot with no trans fat margarine.
4. Bake for 20 minutes; turn once in 10 minutes to coat in no trans fat margarine.
5. Remove from oven, sprinkle with brown sugar, lime juice and salt.
6. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes longer, until lightly browned.
Courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, of the California Health & Longevity Institute
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 140