Mango Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Yield: 4 to 6 pieces
- -- Ice-pop molds, wooden pop sticks
- 12ounces fresh ripe or frozen mangoes, cut into chunks
- 1cup orange juice
- 6ounces container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4cup granulated sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour the yogurt mixture into the ice- pop molds. Cover the opening of each mold with a small piece of foil, and insert a wooden pop stick halfway into each one. Freeze overnight.
- To release a pop from the mold, carefully hold the pop in one hand while running warm water over the mold without getting water into the opening. With the other hand, gently pull the wooden stick away from the mold until the ice pop releases.
Variations: Frozen blueberries, strawberries, bananas, peaches, and raspberries can be substituted for the mango.
Recipes reprinted with permission from Savory Sweet Life: 100 Simply Delicious Recipes for Every Family Occasion by Alice Currah, William Morrow/Avon HarperCollins Publishers