Maple Dijon Glazed Turkey Breast
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) turkey breast
- 1small orange, cut in half
- 1small onion, cut in half
- 1/2cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2cup canned fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, cut in slivers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Wash and pat dry turkey and put in roasting pan. Stuff the orange and onion in the turkey cavity.
- In a small bowl, mix together maple syrup, chicken broth, and mustard; set aside.
- With a knife, make slits throughout the turkey and stuff with garlic. Pour sauce all over turkey. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until thermometer registers 170F.
- Baste with glaze every 30 minutes. Cover the breast loosely with foil if it gets too brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 189
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 88mg
- Sodium 170mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 35g