- 1 1/2cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 2tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-- (18.25-ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4cups bottled non-alcoholic margarita mix
- 1/4cup canola oil
- 1tablespoon grated lime rind
- 3-- egg whites
- 1-- (8-ounce) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- -- Additional grated lime rind, if desired
Heat oven 350F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In medium bowl, mix pretzels, brown sugar and melted butter. Press into pan.
In large bowl, beat cake mix, margarita mix, oil, lime rind and egg whites until well mixed. Carefully pour batter over pretzel mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown and top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely. Frost with whipped topping; sprinkle with additional lime rind. Refrigerate.
Tip: Don’t skip on the lime rind as it infuses mucho flavor into the cake.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 176
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Sodium 260mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 2g