Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Black Olive-Sherry Vinaigrette
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1ounce black olives
- 3ounces grape tomatoes
- 3ounces mixed greens
- 4ounces green beans
- 1can butterbeans
- 2tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1small bunch parsley
- 2cloves garlic
- 3 1/2tablespoons olive oil
- Bring a medium pot of water with a large pinch of salt to a boil.
- Trim and halve the green beans. Mince the olives. Pick the parsley leaves and discard the stems. Drain and rinse the butter beans. Halve the grape tomatoes. Mince or grate the garlic.
- Make the vinaigrette in a large bowl by combining the minced olives, 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and as much minced garlic as you like. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under very cold water.
- Heat ½ tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken salt and pepper and both sides. Add chicken to the pan and cook 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and toss in the large bowl with the mixed greens, green beans, tomatoes, butterbeans, into the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with the parsley leaves.
Tip: Salad is great served warm or cold.
This recipe originally appeared on HelloFresh as Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Black Olive-Sherry Vinaigrette and is being used with permission.