Mexi Mango Salad with Strawberry Chipotle Dressing
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 mango, peeled, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4cup cilantro, shredded
- 1cup fresh corn kernels, cooked
- 2tablespoons canned chipotle pepper in adobo (including juices), diced
- 1/2cup strawberries, quartered
- 2teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2tablespoon honey
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/2teaspoon cumin
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Split salad ingredients between two bowls. Drizzle with dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Sarah from Drool-Worthy Daily. Sarah is a food blogger from Fort Worth, TX.