Mexican Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- Prep: 5 min
This salad is a fiesta of colors and flavors that will make you happy that you’re being good to yourself.
- 1cup chopped fresh mango, papaya, or cantaloupe
- 1cup fresh blueberries
- 1cup chopped fresh honeydew melon or kiwi
- 1cup pineapple chunks
- 1cup seedless red grapes or green grapes
- 1tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1/2cup fresh orange juice
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3cup honey
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- Combine the mango, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, and grapes in a large bowl. Stir the orange zest, orange juice, and lemon juice in a small bowl, then pour over the fruit. Toss gently to blend. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, whisk the honey and lime juice together in a small bowl. Pour over the salad, and toss to blend. Serve the salad in glass dishes.
Reprinted with permission from The Back in the Swing Cookbook: Recipes for Eating and Living Well Every Day After Breast Cancer by Barbara C. Unell and Judith Fertig. Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2012.