Mexican Style Grilled Corn
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2tablespoons 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons lime juice
- 2/3cup grated parmesan cheese (or crumbled queso fresco if available)
- 4 ears of corn
- chili powder, to taste
1. Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, and lime juice and place on a plate. Place grated cheese on a separate plate.
2. Shuck corn and heat grill to medium high heat, and grill corn until just beginning to brown in spots. Remove from grill and let sit until cool enough to handle.
3. Roll grilled corn in yogurt mixture, followed by cheese then sprinkle with chili powder and serve immediately.