Mini Cheese Pizzas
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1-- (10-biscuit) can flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3cup tomato sauce
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2cup shredded part skim Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Pat each biscuit into a 4-inch circle on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce and oregano. Spoon sauce on each biscuit round. Sprinkle cheese over tomatosauce.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello’s Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During and After Treatment (2001).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 127
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 2mg
- Sodium 96mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 5g