- Yield: 32 pieces
Make Mini Muffalettas them ahead of time andrefrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
- 2-- (12-ounce) packages party-size rolls (16 to 20 package)
- 1/2pound thinly sliced lean ham
- 1 1/2cups shredded Italian five-cheese blend
- 1-- (16-ounce) jar chopped Italian olive salad, drained
- Preheat oven 375F.
- Split rolls in half; lay on baking sheet. Divide ham, cheese and olive salad onto each roll.
- Replace bread tops. Bake 10 to15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Note: Any combination of cheese may be used such as mozzarella, provolone or Parmesan. Freeze Muffalettas before baking.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 107
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 260mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g