Mixed Greens with Garlic
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2pounds roughly torn greens, such as chard, kale, escarole, turnip greens, curly endive or beet greens
- 2teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2-- garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Add greens; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Chop greens coarsely.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or just until starting to brown. Add greens and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Tuckaway Farms.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 25
- Fat 1.5
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 125mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 1g