Mojito-Grilled Fish Tacos
- Yield: servings
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 2tablespoons minced mint leaves
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1-- fresh jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1pound firm white fish, such as halibut, snapper or cod, cut into 8 finger-shaped pieces
- -- Lime Slaw
- 1/2cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons chopped mint
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2cups shredded cabbage
- 8-- corn tortillas, warmed on the grill
1. Combine marinade ingredients; stir well. Add fish to marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once. Remove fish from marinade. Discard marinade.
2. Prepare grill for high-heat cooking. Place fish directly over heat; grill until firm, opaque and lightly browned, about 7 minutes, turning once.
3. To prepare lime slaw, combine mayonnaise, mint and lime juice with cabbage. To serve, place grilled fish on corn tortilla; top with 3 tablespoons slaw. Fold tortillas over. Serve 4.