- Yield: 14 servings
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1/2teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2cups Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheeries
- 1 1/2cups mini pretzel twists
- 1cup soup or oyster round saltine crackers
- 1cup miniature teddy honey grahams
- Preheat oven 275F.
- In microwave safe container, microwave honey and butter until melted. Add ginger and cinnamon.
- On foil-lined baking sheet, combine Cheerios and pretzels. Drizzle with honey mixture, tossing gently to evenly coat. Spread out cereal mixture and bake 30 minutes, stirring once. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In large bowl combine cereal mixture with remaining ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Makes 7 cups
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello’s Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During and After Treatment (2001).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 84
- Fat 2g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 2mg
- Sodium 177mg
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Protein 1g