Next-day Turkey Sliders
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1.5cups leftover turkey, chopped
- 3/4cup leftover stuffing/dressing
- 1tablespoon lowfat mayo
- Leftover cranberry relish
- 6 slider buns
- Brie cheese (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine finely chopped turkey, leftover stuffing, and mayo. May need to add more or less mayo depending on how dryness of your stuffing. Mix until thoroughly incorporated and moist enough to patty. Form into small, 1.5 to 2 oz., patties.
- Heat sauté pan with oil over medium heat. Cook patties until browned and warmed though (about 2-3 minutes on each side). Place patty on slider bun, top with thinly sliced brie cheese (optional) and cranberry relish. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine. Copyright 2013. R. Mission Inc.