- 1cup almond flour
- 3/5cup sesame seeds
- 1/2cup flax seeds
- 1/2cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2tablespoons Chia seeds
- 2/5cup water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 5 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Combine almond flour and seeds.
2. Add water, salt, and eggs, then stir.
3. Add the mixture to a loaf pan with parchment paper inside for easy clean-up.
4. Bake for an hour, remove, let cool, and remove from loaf pan.
5. Store in the fridge and the loaf will last 5-7 days.
This recipe originally appeared as “Paleo Bread—Grain and Gluten Free” on Shift Ctrl Art.