Papaya with Shrimp and Pomegranate
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2-- papayas, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1pound bay shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined
- 1-- pomegranate
- -- Bottled raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- -- Watercress for garnish
- Cut the papayas lengthwise into thin slices and arrange on 8 salad plates.
- Divde the shrimp evenly between the 8 plates.
- Split the pomegranate and remove the seeds.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of seeds on each plate.
- Warm the raspberry vinaigrette in a small saucepan. Spoon a small amount of vinaigrette over the papaya and shrimp.
- Garnish with watercress.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, Cooking from the Coast to the Cascades (Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, 2002).