PB2 Asian Slaw
- Yield: 10 servings
This light and refreshing Asian-inspired coleslaw made with low-cal powdered peanut butter is a great alternative to mayo-based coleslaws
- 2 (3 oz)packages Ramen noodles
- 1 (16 oz)package slaw mix
- 1cup almonds, toasted
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3cup peanut oil
- 1/2cup white vinegar
- 1/3cup PB2
- Remove flavor packets from noodles and crush noodles to bite size pieces.
- Place noodles in bottom of large bowl and top with slaw mix. Sprinkle with almonds, sunflower kernels and green onions. Whisk together contents from flavor packets, PB2, sugar, oils and vinegar; pour over slaw.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours. Toss before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bell Plantation