PB2 Peanut Bar Cookies
- Yield: 24 pieces
Classic peanut cookies get a healthy makeover with powdered peanut butter
- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2cups quick-cooking oats
- 12tablespoons PB2
- 6tablespoons water
- 3/4cup Splenda brown sugar mix
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/2cup Land-O-Lakes light stick butter
- 1/4cup fat-free egg substitute
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3cup skim milk
- Mix PB2 with water. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Cream butter, prepared PB2, and sugars in another bowl until light. Add the remaining liquid ingredients and mix well. Stir in all dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spread in 9×13 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until tests done.
Recipe courtesy of Bell Plantation