PB2 Thai Noodles
- Yield: 8 servings
This flavorful Thai noodle dish slashes excess calories by substituting powdered peanut for standard peanut butter
- 2teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1cup chicken broth
- 8tablespoons PB2
- 4tablespoons water
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 1teaspoon Dynasty Szechwan chili sauce
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 1pound thin spaghetti noodles
- 2medium meium carrots
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 8 green onions
- For Sauce: Mix PB2 with water. Blend and set aside.
- Cook thin spaghetti noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Set aside.
- Peel and cut carrots into very thin strips. Seed and cut red pepper into thin strips. Clean and cut onions into thin rounds.
- Heat large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until hot. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp/tender.
- Add noodles, sauce and stir until heated through.
Recipe courtesy of Bell Plantation