- Yield: 4 servings
Serve with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream, if desired.
- 1teaspoon melted butter or nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2cup whole-wheat flour or unbleached all-purpose white flour
- 1/3cup light brown sugar
- 1/4cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon nutmeg
- 2-- eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4cup 2-percent milk
- 3cups sliced fresh peaches, nectarines and/or whole or sliced berries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat the bottom and sides of a 1 1/2-quart ceramic or glass baking dish with melted butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl to form a batter. Gradually stir beaten eggs and milk into flour mixture; stir until smooth.
- Place fruit in the dish and pour batter over fruit. Bake about 25 minutes or until surface is puffy and golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 257
- Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 110mg
- Sodium 209mg
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Protein 8g