Peanut Butter Bars or Cookies
- Yield: 40 pieces
- 3cups Rolled Grains: Oats or etc.
- 1/4cup Flax Seed, Wheat Germ or etc.
- 1cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2cup Craisins
- 1 1/2teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/4cup Dark Chocolote Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4cup Butter Softened
- 1/3cup Honey or Agave
- 1cup Peanut Butter, Chunky
Heat oven to 350. Butter or Pam bottom of an 8×11 or small Jelly Roll pan.
Add and mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
In a mixer bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well, then add mixed dry ingredients and mix well. Press mixture into baking pan and let set / absorb for 5-10 minutes. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cut into bars while still warm. Remove from pan when cooled.
For cookies, drop onto cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.