Peanutty and Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 0 minutes
Treat your sweet tooth to this low carb mousse made with avocados.
- 3whole California avocados
- 1/2cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1ounce sugar free chocolate chips
- 3tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 1/2units (servings) 100% natural creamy peanut butter
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15-20drops liquid Stevia
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Mash the avocado and place it in a blender with the coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- While the avocados are blending, place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 20-30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Once melted add to the avocado mixture and continue to blend while scraping down the sides.
- Add the cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla, 15-20 drops stevia, cinnamon and salt. Blend and scrape down the sides until all ingredients are well combined and the mousse is smooth and creamy. Add additional stevia a drop at a time if a sweeter mousse is desired.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 352.1 kcal
- Fat 29.4g
- Carbohydrate 5.7g
- Fiber 11.7g