Perfect Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1/4cup rolled or Scottish oats
- 1/4cup almond milk
- 3/4cup filtered water
- 1/2 very ripe banana
- 1/3-1/2cup pumpkin puree
- 1tablespoon nut butter of choice (such as peanut or almond butter)
- 3tablespoons homemade granola of choice
- Combine oats, almond milk, water and sliced banana in a small pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Continue cooking while stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Keep the pot on the burner, add in vanilla and pumpkin puree and stir to combine. Cook just until it is back up to temperature.
- Pour into your favorite bowl and top off with nut butter and granola. Enjoy!
About the Author: I am just a passionate young cook who enjoys cooking with the freshest ingredients straight from God’s green earth. I created Season 2 Season Eating to show others how easy it is to eat seasonally and simply.