- Pork and marinade:
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1tablespoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon honey
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of silverskin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-- (7-ounce) container 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1-- garlic clove, mashed with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- To Assemble:
- 8-- (8-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water at least 30 minutes
- 2medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4-- flatbreads
- -- Olive oil
- -- Lemon wedges
Combine all marinade ingredients except pork in a zip-top plastic bag. Add pork, turn to coat well, and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, turning once.
Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Prepare a grill or heat a grill pan to medium-high. Remove pork from marinade, and arrange on skewers alternately with zucchini pieces. Grill 3 minutes per side, or until just cooked through. Transfer to a platter.
Brush flatbreads with olive oil and grill until just warmed through and lightly marked. Serve with skewered pork and zucchini, yogurt sauce, and lemon wedges.
—Recipe by Laraine Perri.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 435
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 77mg
- Sodium 678mg
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 35g