Pork Tenderloin with Three-Ingredient Marinade
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1/4cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4cup NAKANO roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2-- (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tenderloins. Place meat in dish or large resealable plastic bag, pour marinade over meat. If time permits, refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the tenderloin registers 160F. Slice tenderloin, serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age (2010).
Want more help? Check out this step-by-step video on cooking pork tenderloins.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 166
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 74mg
- Sodium 443mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 24g