- Yield: 16 servings
- Prep: 30 minutes
These melt-in-your-mouth muffins are grain and dairy free!
- 2cups almond meal
- 1/3cup coconut flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2cups organic canned or freshly cooked pumpkin
- 6 eggs
- 1/4cup raw organic honey
- 1/4cup melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt, and stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pumpkin, eggs, honey, and melted ghee or coconut oil, and mix with a hand-held beater until well blended.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and continue to blend with the hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Grease a muffin tin with more coconut oil or ghee.
- Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to fill each muffin space with the muffin mix and bake for 30–45 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted into the middle of a muffin and it comes out clean.
Reprinted with permission from Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook: Real Food for Real Life by Sarah Fragoso. Victory Belt Publishing, 2012.