Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2cups milk
- 4tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2tablespoons white sugar
- 2tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2cup strong coffee or espresso
- Canned whipped cream (optional)
- Add milk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring almost to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add to blender. Blend on high until milk begins to froth, about 2 minutes.
- Divide milk mixture between two mugs. Add coffee slowly down the side so you don’t disturb the milk froth, add a squirt of whipped cream and a pinch more of the pumpkin pie spice and enjoy.
Note: Alternatively, you could add the milk mixture to a 2 cup Pyrex measure and heat in the microwave to the desired temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Heather from Farmgirl Gourmet.