Quick Shrimp with Wild Rice
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1-- green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-- bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2cups cooked, peeled shrimp
- 1/4cup white wine
- 1-- (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt.
- In a small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the green pepper and green onions over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, cooking 3 minutes more. Add shrimp, wine and shrimp soup. Heat until bubbly.
- Arrange cooked rice in a ring around the outer edge of a 2-qaurt casserole and pour shrimp mixture into the center. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 330
- Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 2.3g
- Cholesterol 157mg
- Sodium 770mg