- Yield: 6 servings
- 1pound small new potatoes, peeled
- 2large red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1cup green olives, pitted and cut in half-about 16 or a 4.75-ounce jar (Spanish arbequino olives stuffed with garlic work especially well)
- 7ounces oil-packed tuna, canned or pouch
- 4tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4teaspoon ground cumin
- 1teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4tablespoons coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Place potatoes in pan, cover with water and cook for 30 minutes or until tender but firm. Cool and dice.
- Combine diced potatoes, diced peppers and olives in a salad bowl.
- Add tuna, broken up into small pieces with your fingers.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, cumin, paprika, salt and black pepper. Pour over salad ingredients and toss well. Garnish with parsley. Serves 6.