Rio Star Grapefruit, Mango and Grilled Steak Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 1-- (12-ounce) boneless beef top loin steak (1-inch thick)
- 1-- (10-ounce) package torn mixed salad greens
- 1-- mango, sliced
- 3/4cup refrigerated blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- -- Cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. To serve, thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Arrange greens on a serving platter; top with meat, mango and grapefruit sections. Top with salad dressing and cracked black pepper.