- Yield: servings
- 6 to 8ounces tilapia, salmon, trout, bass (farmed), or cod fillet
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- -- 2 sprays of olive oil
- Place a small roasting pan in the oven and preheat to 450°F–500°F.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper and any other spices you want to add.
- Spray a piece of foil with olive oil and set the fish on it.
- Plop the foil with the fish on the hot pan in the oven. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes. No need to turn the fish; it will roast up nicely on the foil.
- Take out the fish and let it sit for a minute.
- top a huge green salad or plate of roasted veggies
- make a fish sandwich using lettuce “buns” and roasted tomato sauce
- make a great soup by placing the fish in a huge bowl of canned low- salt chicken broth and veggies
- toss bite- size pieces with whole- wheat pasta and roasted tomatoes
From the Book, THE SKINNY RULES: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.